The appointment with SABO ROMA is back at the end of September, the trade fair dedicated to furniture, wedding favors, gifts, tableware and home textiles, bijoux and fashion accessories, at the Fiera di Roma, from 29 September to 1 October 2018 .
Now in its 34th edition, growing year after year in terms of quality, refinement and number of visitors, SABO ROMA today represents an important business opportunity for both exhibitors and operators in the sector.
We explained the main features of this important event and published useful information on how to register in this article: Sabo-Roma-2018.
Here, however, we want to deepen our knowledge of two important aspects of the fair that we believe deserve special attention: Sabo Roma Jewelry, and the services related to the reception and training of the participants, which SABO ROMA takes care of very carefully. Training indeed is a priority aspect for the organization of the fair, which offers an opportunity for in-depth analysis, discussion as well as personal and professional growth.
Fair at the fair, Sabo Roma Jewelry is the space dedicated to Jewelery and Bijoux
Manufacturers, designers, artisans and companies will meet at the Sabo Roma Jewelry to promote their designs and their new lines.
The most fashionable area of Sabo becomes a complete showcase of the trends in costume jewelery, fine jewelry and accessories for spring-summer 2019. Art-Deco lines, geometric shapes, ethnic and classic styles, urban and minimal chic, lead the way for hundreds of ideas and combinations, to create emotions to wear and change every day, just as happens with clothes, for a modern woman up with the times.
Some more information can be collected directly from exhibitors of the past edition, through the video interview that the italian tv channel Rai2 has made for the newscast column “Costume e Società“, during the 33rd edition of SABO ROMA.
The educational offer of SABO ROMA – IDEAS, TRENDS AND TRAINING
In the last edition, the idea of offering free consultations to visitors to the fair, held by recognized experts who know the market very well and are able to give concrete advice to be used in business, proved particularly successful. Thus, even in this edition, there will be a series of events, meetings and workshops free to help shops optimize their revenues. Professionals who are ready with workshops and listening desks will represent not only an incentive but practical help in marketing, communication and finance.
Several companies involved, for an ever-broader educational offer: Content Era, Balloon Express, Officine di Talenti Preziosi (Precious Talent Workshops), Lux Made In (Young Jewelers of Italy) and Scuola Laboratorio Idee.
– Content Era It will offer training support focused mainly on Digital Marketing and Visual Merchandising, to learn about, deepen and improve communication techniques aimed at a precise target.
These in particular some of the issues that will be dealt with:
- Digital Marketing: Pills of Web & Social media marketing made simple and practical;
- Visual Merchandising: Trends not to be missed to set up your store in an irresistible way;
- Fashion and trend: Fashion blogger and influencer from Anthea’s Fashion tell us the newest social trends.
More info here: Saboroma.it/../Content Era
– Balloon Express, the biggest Italian reality when it comes to balloons and parties. It’s not only balloons, ribbons, accessories and details. But ideas, emotion, creative art. Latex that transforms in the hands of the balloon artists and becomes something unique. It will provide a lot of educational moments dedicated to gift boxes with balloons.
More info here: Saboroma.it/../Balloon Express
– Officine dei Talenti Preziosi (OTP), founded by Marina Valli in 2013, operates on the roman territory, promoting and spreading the culture of jewels and fashion accessories through training, research and collaboration with designers, craftsmen and operators of the sector. Its training available, very interesting and varied, ranges from practical courses for the creation of jewelry, with different techniques, to more properly formative and informative moments, from design to trends. Here are the main topics:
- Jewels design;
- Making of fine and costume jewelry with lost wax casting;
- Making of costume jewelry using plastic;
- 3D jewels design class;
- Paths between art, imagination and creativity.
More info here: Saboroma.it/../OTP
– Lux Made In was founded in 2013 by the aggregation of over 400 young entrepreneurs under 40 of Made in Italy Jewelry. It is the first industry digital networking experience that brings the logic of the traditional manufacturing district online, with all issues related to e-commerce – transactions, shipments, security, customer service and marketing. In addition, it allows partners to participate in international auctions through the Catawiki online auction houses and to sell on the Amazon platform – Made in Italy
Lux Made In is one of the Success Stories of the Google and Unioncamere project “Made in Italy, Eccellenze in Digitale”. It is also Google Growth Engine Ambassador. During Sabo Roma, we will talk about this success story, all Italian: “Lux Made In. The 1st Digital District of Made in Italy Jewelry“.
More info here: Saboroma.it/../Giovani Gioiellieri
An offer therefore very interesting and able to provide excellent ideas for a business; a direct comparison with specialists that can provide that extra opportunity that was missing, or simply allow a better understanding of the digital world with all its opportunities.
The new digital communication represents an important evolutionary step, also and above all for the small Italian companies that SABO ROMA wants to support, to offer them something that can go beyond the limited period of the fair, remaining alongside those who have chosen it as a strategic tool for growth.
A virtuous strategy, which aims to grow its customers in order to then grow up alongside them.
The numbers of SaboRoma last edition
– 10.000 visitors
– 200 exhibitors
– 33 editions
– 1 fair pavillions
– 6 sectors: home dècor, table, gifts, bombonniere, home fabrics, costume jewelry and fashion accessories
– by car:
from the Grande Raccordo Anulare ring-road, take exit 30 towards Fiumicino
and then follow the signs to Fiera Roma.
– by plane:
from Rome Fiumicino airport take the train FR 1 and get off at the Fiera di Roma stop (€ 8), or by taxi and Cotral buses.
– by train:
from the Tiburtina, Tuscolana, Ostiense stations take the train FR 1 with direction
Fiumicino and get off at the Fiera di Roma stop. Ticket € 1,50.
– by bus:
take the Atac 808 line for Fiera Roma. From Fiumicino take the Cotral W0001 line.
Opening hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 to 19.00; Monday from 9.30 to 16.00.
Tickets: free, reserved exclusively for operators in the sector.
Contacts: tel +39.0761.353100; fax +39.0761.250731
Official website: Sabo
find useful information on how to register in this article: Sabo-Roma-2018.