After the appointment of last January, which saw the presence of 82,300 professional visitors (17% foreign), HOMI – Il Salone delle Stili di Vita will return to Milan from 14 to 17 September 2018.
HOMI is one of the most important projects of Fiera Milano. After many years of experience and a considerable effort in research and statistical surveys, in collaboration with DOXA, Fiera Milano created a salon focused on life style with a particular focus on people, their needs and their way of live.
An appointment for the operators of the sector that has been able to improve over the years, demonstrating its ability to propose, follow and anticipate the new trends. This operator are selected each year paying close attention to the exhibition offer and, in a short time, HOMI become a real point of reference.
We, at Madeinitalyfor.me, have witnessed this grow as visitors and, from the last edition, also as exhibitors and representatives of our artisans. HOMI is an important and very useful experience to make known ourselves, a unique opportunity for national and international business and we are anxious to participate at the new edition in September.
The project for the new stand is already ready, but we will tell you about it later, along with the names of the 7 masters selected to represent our excellences.
Let’s find out together what HOMI had to offer!
HOMI is structured in a consolidate format based on a path composed of 10 satellites, located in the different pavilions of Fiera Milano (Rho). Are place where exhibitors and buyers can meet to define together the “shop of tomorrow”.
Each satellite offers services dedicated to visitors as well as exhibitors, to create moments of confrontation, business, networking and conviviality. An important aspect that can make the difference both for those who must buy and those who come to grow professionally and promote their business.
For next HOMI confirms its wide and transversal offer: accessories and home decorations, tableware, textiles and home textiles, essences and fragrances, promotional items, gift, stationery, and a variegated world of fashion accessories and bijoux.
Don’t forget the spaces dedicated to experimentation and research , which are renewed at each edition and host new designers and emerging and selected companies. This are particular spaces where to find new and exclusive creations, unique and original pieces, small excellences.
Confirmed also the calendar of workshops , talkshow and fashion show that will see the presence of experts of the sector (journalists, entrepreneurs, trend setters, opinion leaders) able to give important suggestions to make the visit on display more and more profitable and full of opportunities.
The 10 satellites, a cross-section of contemporary man’s life and solutions for every context.
01) Living Habits, satellite dedicated to furnishing. It’s the one that best represents the excellence of Made in Italy lifestyle. Here you can find furnishing accessories, indoor lighting, art works, artistic crafts, kitchen items, small appliances, home care items, tableware, ceramics-porcelains, glassware-glass and above all you will find the Madeinitalyfor.me pavilion with our excellences.
02) Wellness & Beauty, satellite entirely dedicated to living well and taking care of yourself. The bathroom is a place to enjoy the tranquility of domestic life and indulge in some pampering and disconnect a moment from the daily routine.
03) Fragrances & Personal Care, satellite aimed at making the world aware of the fragrance for environment and for person. A journey to discover the professionals and unexplored potential of this sensory sphere too often ignored. It’s an experience made by candles, incense and potpourri, all designed with effective marketing solutions.
04) Fashion& Jewels, satellite where creativity, artisan know-how have their maximum expression thanks to the free creation of accessories and jewels. A satellite dedicated to everything you can wear and carry with you on the daily time. During the last edition a special review was made about this satellite, you can find it HERE.
05) Gift & Events, satellite dedicated to gifts, events, weddings, favors, merchandising and much more. In the last edition this satellite had also hosted Festivity, completing the offer with a section dedicated to stationery and office objects.
06) Garden & Outdoor, satellite of outdoor complements and gardening. Here you will find solutions and scenarios to better enjoy nature and the spaces outside your home, where it’s now common find small gardens and similar thanks to the growing desire for contact with nature and the healthy outdoor life.
07) Kids Style, satellite entirely dedicated to children and their needs. Here you will find everything you need to manage these little little men: from the textiles to the decorations for the bedrooms, from the products for the care of newborns to the inevitable toys, all without forgetting the maternity things.
08) Home Texitiles, satellite dedicated to the textile world. Here you will find bed linen, table linen, cushions, trimmings, rugs, curtains, containers and baskets as well as an entire sector dedicated to home decoration and the tools needed to work with fabrics.
09) Hobby & Work, dualistic satellite dedicated to give space to imagination: the tools for write, those for read and everything you need for travel concretely, or with imagination. The kit to be a traveler today and tomorrow without worries.
10) Concept Lab, particular satellite dedicated to design companies, editors and contract. A surprising satellite that will invest you with a multitude of products and synergies, designed to take you by the hand and guide you towards a new and revolutionary store concept. This is the perfect place to keep up with the times, experiment and compare.
Promoting yourself through HOMI means taking part in an international event that uniquely promotes the growth of your business. HOMI in fact welcomes to an immense audience, more and more profiled by the editions, offering a unique view on the global market thanks to the support of ITA-ICE (Italian Trade Agency).
Let’s not forget that it takes place in Rho, the Milanese exhibition center famous all over the world, with its many opportunities services and connections to the airport and railway station. It is in fact a privileged place that benefits from its own fame and the proximity of an important city like Milan.
At HOMI demand and offer meet. Having a stand, holding a workshop or a talkshow at HOMI means being known nationally and internationally, taking advantage of a safe and personalized environment, created specifically for this type of experience.
Every year HOMI is visited by shopkeepers, retailers, architects, designers, import/export, salesmen, representatives of large retailers, etc… operators from every corner of the Earth interested in discovering new trends, seeing the new innovative products that converge in HOMI to evaluate future purchase for their commercial activity.
You can find more info on the official HOMI website , especially in the Useful Info and ticket office where you can buy pre-order tickets and taking advantage of the discount and the convenience of making online ticket and skip the line at the entrance.
HOMI Road Show – 5 dates to learn more about the fair and the new trends
To increase the interest of buyers and retailers, in addition to informing about the many features of the new edition of September, HOMI has decided to organize a series of appointments throughout the national territory.
How the tastes change Region to Region? What opportunities can HOMI offer to retailers and operators who know these territories and client well?
Road shows are, in this sense, more than a series of business meetings, because they can become a real laboratory of trends, investigation on the territory and therefore a source of enrichment to set in motion ideas and initiatives that can make the event more interesting.
These five dates aim to presenting and making known the September edition of the Lifestyles Show. These dates are real workshops of trends designed to enrich the next edition, as well as providing a quick market survey based on the territories that will host the Road Show.
The cities involved? The Road Show has already passed from Rome (3 May), Reggio Calabria (4 May), Lecce (11 May) and will continue with Trapani and Cagliari respectively on May 25th and 28th.
Fiera Milano S.p.A